Career Finder

Monday, July 31, 2006

Career Finder

Career Finder


Welcome to my career finder blog. It’s a career finder resource like no other. Learn how to be a resourceful career finder here. Meet successful career finder experts at one of the most original and inspiring university communities online.

Some topics covered in this career finder blog are career builders, career counseling, career cruising, how to find your dream career, career information pagcor, Home Depot career, Connexions career, and career aptitude test.

Career Finder

1 Comments:

  • Hello Sirs,
    I could not find a way to contact, so i commentd on this post.

    I am pursuing a career in Computors in India. I am doing Bachelors in computer applications & like many other I am totally confused.

    I have at present three options to chose from. (Rest [please!] suggest if any.)

    1)My brother forces my mind to look for a career in Civil Services as then i will get high status and govt. cars and somewhat good salary($657.03 to $2534.26)(A corrupt official can extract much more).

    2)I have an interest(/aptitude) with anything related to computers, be it programming, database, gaming graphics and everything else.
    {I read on a site, [http://www.chakreview.com/Education/Top-10-highest-paying-jobs-in-India] that IT can pay me about $13140.62-$15017.85. Whereas another site, [http://educationcareer.in/what-minimum-maximum-salary-offered-mca-graduate-14641.html] gave a negative response}

    3) The same site {http://www.chakreview.com/Education/Top-10-highest-paying-jobs-in-India} states that a management graduate (fresher) can extract the same salary as a highly paid computers graduate.

    4) I can work hard in any field if i will get a good salary from there.

    pls. pls. pls. Help Sir.

    By Blogger aRJun, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home